Join Lisa in her Virtual Piano Studio!
Working on your own is awesome, but it’s nice to have a teacher’s help as you learn.
In the Virtual Piano Studio you will get direct help from Lisa while also learning at your own rate. (No need to ‘keep up’ or ‘wait’ for a class.)
In this private Facebook Group you can post questions and videos, participate in challenges and get answers, motivation and personal feedback
This is NOT a course. It is a mentorship community, you will self-study with input and feedback from Lisa.
In this group:
- Lisa will offer guidance and tips for making the most of your piano studies.
- You can upload videos of your practice and receive coaching on your exact needs!
- Engage with a wonderful community of online learners who share your experience.
- Lisa will provide inspiration and feedback and you will do the practicing.
- Work at your own pace using the Piano Video Lessons pre-recorded curriculum (or other resources of your choosing) and ask questions or get guidance from Lisa as you learn.
- Participate in challenges and quests.
This is perfect for students who are doing self-study but would like to have some coaching and feedback from Lisa along the way, or need a little bit of motivation and accountability.
*Monthly subscription fee, $29/mo, includes membership in Lisa’s private coaching / mentorship group, it does not include a curriculum or learning materials.
Join the wait-list for the next time the Virtual Studio opens to new students – Studio accepts new members in October and January.