Welcome to YEAR 1 Unit 5 – Piano Chording Level 1 – Free Video Piano Course!
The only prerequisite for Piano Chording Level 1 is being able to read and play on the piano music written in the Treble Staff.
By the end of this free 16-lesson piano course/unit you will be able to:
- Play all of the major and minor triads in any key!
- Play music with chord harmony from a lead sheet.
- Play chords in different inversions.
- Create left hand arrangements using inverted chord voicings
- Play interesting LH chords using patterns that you choose yourself!
- Play arpeggios!
- Play familiar chord progressions, and even make up your own!
- Read a chord sheet to jam with your friends, or sing along while chording!
- Get hours of enjoyment at the piano!