Weekly Q & A with Lisa:
Join Lisa and other students once per week for Live Piano Q&A!
During these live sessions, Lisa will answer questions received from students. This is a great place to receive personal tips and enrichment for your piano studies. Stay subscribed for as long as you like.
Are the Live Q&A Piano Lessons for me?
- Yes! They are for anyone who would like help learning to play piano!
- It doesn’t matter if you’re working on the first lesson, or the 100th, if you’re following PianoVideoLessons, these live Q&A sessions are for you. They are a great way to enrich your learning and get some personalized tips for improving.
Tell me more details!
- Live sessions will be held on TIME TBA
- All sessions will be recorded and will be accessible for replays after the event, so don’t worry if you have to miss the live event.
- Just check your email, and click a link to join the live event.
- Each week you will receive a form where you can ask your questions for the following week’s Live Q&A Piano Lesson . Questions will be collected during the week until 24 hours before the live Q&A.
How can I ask a question?
- VIA FEEBACK FORM:
- You can send your question to Lisa during the week before the lesson.
- You can record a short (under 2 minute) video, uploaded it (dropbox, youtube, google drive, etc.) and send a link. If you send a video, and I hope you do… it may be played during the live session. 🙂
- DURING the LIVE LESSON:
- You can type out your question during the live lesson.
- You may also be given the opportunity to join the video call & be given a real time mini-lesson. If this is the case, you will receive a special link to access the live Q&A greenroom. It’s really helpful to learn by watching others. Very often, students have similar struggles.
You can ask questions in real time or just watch the Q and A to see what topics arise.
The Q and A link will be delivered by email prior to the event.
In order to receive the link, you must be an active subscriber and have checked ‘yes’ for receiving the emails.
- ALL Q&A videos can be viewed after the fact using the replay link, so if you can’t tune in live, you can still watch for the answer to your question! Give it a try!