All of the videos and website content are free!
Activate your learning, get the ebooks!
The best way to learn is by working with the video lessons and the e-books in tandem.
You can purchase each unit individually or buy them as part of a value bundle:
Unit 2: You’ll learn short pieces of music and develop your dexterity while advancing your ability to play and read piano music with ease.
You will learn:
- Musical symbols
- Finger gyms in 3 different keys
- Tips for making sight reading easier
- A first try at playing hands together.
- Fun songs!
And you will increase your sight reading skills while getting a taste of playing piano with both hands at the same time!
Virtual Piano Studio – Get Help from Lisa!
Not sure if you’re doing it right?
Looking for help from Lisa?
Consider joining her Virtual Piano Studio where you can ask questions, post practice or progress videos and receive personalized coaching help whenever you need it!
- Musical concepts (theory,)
- Exercises to develop your dexterity (technique),
- Exercises in musical listening skills (ear training),
- Tips for better music reading (sight reading skills.)
- Short pieces of music (repertoire) to reinforce your learning!