Watch the Video Lesson
Do the Workbook Pages
Practice your notes with Note Rush
Get the Workbook
Do the Note Rush Drills
Tap or Scan Label
Get the Note Rush app – Apple, Android.
In this lesson you’re going to learn to read some of the neighbors and skips from low and high C.
- Remember: Low C requires 2 ledger lines.
- A neighbor above Low C is Low D, it sits touching 1 ledger line.
- A skip above Low C is Low E, it sits on 1 ledger line.
- High C requires 2 ledger lines
- A neighbor below High C is High B, it sits touching 1 ledger line.
- A skip below High C is High A, it sits on 1 ledger line.
- Note: Low and High C’s also have outer neighbors and skips – they are outside the scope of this course. You can work out the notes yourself, adding a 3rd ledger line in order to form the skip.