The Grand Staff – Piano Lesson #1.
This is the first lesson in the Year 1- Comprehensive Beginner Piano Lessons series. This course is designed for adults (or mature adolescents) who wish to self-study piano from the very beginning. Find out more about this course here.
There is an expectation that you know your finger numbers and piano key names. These concepts were covered in the Very First Piano Lessons Beginner Series. If you don’t that’s OK! You can find those two free lessons here and catch up!
In this first Lesson: Year 1, Unit 1, Lesson 1-1, (that’s a lot of 1’s!) you will learn about:
This lesson is nice and easy! And the lesson instructions are simple:
- Print out the lesson materials (below)
- Watch the video piano lesson (above) and follow along! Get a pencil and take notes!
- Complete the lesson worksheet.
- Scroll down and click the MARK COMPLETE button to save your progress. (if you don’t see this button, you are not “registered” for this unit. Go back to the course description page and click the green “start” button at the bottom of the page.)
- Come back tomorrow for lesson 2 where we’ll learn our first piece of music.
Lessons 1 and 2 are available as sample lessons, to continue to Lesson 3, you must be enrolled in this course:
Purchase the Unit 1 ebook, for one low price(16 lessons.)
Or, get the Unit 1-6 bundle and save! [88 lessons]