The Grand Staff – Piano Lesson #1.
You should know your piano key names and your finger numbers, if you’ve not learned these yet, no problem! Here’s a quick lesson to help you learn them both! Piano Key Names and Finger Numbers – intro lessons.
In this first Lesson: Year 1, Unit 1, Lesson 1-1, (that’s a lot of 1’s!) you will learn about:
This lesson is nice and easy! And the lesson instructions are simple:
- Print out the lesson materials (below)
- Watch the video piano lesson (above) and follow along! Get a pencil and take notes!
- Complete the lesson worksheet.
- For enrolled students, scroll down and mark this lesson complete.
- Come back tomorrow for lesson 2 where we’ll learn our first piece of music.
Lessons 1 and 2 are available as sample lessons, to continue to Lesson 3, you must be enrolled in this course:
Purchase the Unit 1 ebook, for one low price(16 lessons.)
Or, get the Unit 1-6 bundle and save! [88 lessons]