Next up! God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen in E minor.
- Level 1 learn the melody and add simple single note harmony.
- Level 2 use chords to harmonize (in root position and voiced inversions.)
- Level 3 create arranged patterns for the left hand
- Print the PDF (optional) Available above. Ebook includes: Lead Sheets (both standard notation and alphanotes for beginners,) A Chord Reference Sheet and Chord Inversions and Voicings practice sheet.
- Watch the Video!
- Learn the carol well with right hand before attempting to add harmony with the left hand.
- Begin with the first level. Add single notes under the melody
- Practice the chord changes with left hand alone
- Work on playing the right hand with the chords – level 2A, start slowly.
- Move on to 2B, if you wish – start with working on the left hand.
- Level 3, optional. Have some fun with it!
Need help with chords? Check out