To watch gain access to the lessons:
1. Create a free user account on this website.
2. Enroll in the Unit you wish to work on. (You must enroll in each unit individually -only a few sample lessons are accessible without enrollment.)
3. Be sure to ‘mark complete.’ at the end of each lesson. The ‘mark complete’ button is found at the very bottom of each lesson page.
I want you to learn how to play piano! Many online courses require that you pay before you play. At PianoVideoLessons you can watch all of the lessons for free and discover if the teaching style is right for you!
Have a little bit of piano learning experience? No problem! Test out some of the lessons and start at your level.
No need to pay for anything to get started! Or ever, if you choose not to!
I’ve spent years teaching piano to students of all ages. This time has helped me refine a process tailor-made for adult students who want to learn piano quickly and painlessly.
If you choose Piano Video Lessons, this is what you’ll get:
- A time-tested system with rigorously arranged lessons so that every second you spend practicing matters.
- FREE lessons created by a professional teacher
- An easy-to-navigate interface. You don’t have to be a tech wiz to learn piano online. All you need is a free account – super easy to create!
- The opportunity to learn at your own pace. Whether you want to go through one or ten lessons per week is entirely up to you!
- Gain the confidence to play piano for your friends and family
- Speed up your learning with my e-books and sheets!
Want extra attention or motivation? Join our online group piano classes – interact with peers and your teacher for faster, better learning
You can send a donation directly via PayPal
Or if you’d like to make a regular donation, you can do this via Patreon
Year 1 is the ideal place to start if you are just getting started learning to play piano, or if you haven’t played since you were a kid and want a total review of the materials. Click Here for an overview of the YEAR 1 Course Materials.
If you’re a raw beginner and want to learn to play without reading music at first, check the Pre-Staff Beginner Piano Lessons, this is a quick 12-lesson unit to get you started.
If you’re looking to just learn to read music try the Note Reading Crash Course.
If you want to brush up on your note reading and expand your reading into ledger lines, then you should look at the Note Speller for Piano.
The course keeps track of where you left off, so a user name and log in is required. There is no charge to register or to access the Free Video Lessons.
There are a few reasons for not being able to access a lesson.
- You must be a logged in as a registered Site User.
- You must be enrolled in the unit you wish to study. The first lesson or 2 in a course is available to view for everyone to view as a sample of the course materials, but in order to view all of the content of a course (for free) you have to be logged in and enrolled.
- Lessons should be watched in order, so be sure to click ‘mark complete’ when you’re ready to move to the next lesson.
- EACH UNIT requires an enrollment. When you move on to a different unit, simply click the enroll button!
If you have not already registered, it’s quick and free. And comes with no obligations, and I’ll never pass your info on to anyone else. All you need to do is select a username and password.
…you will find that having a piece of paper in your hand or to look at while playing, or to write on to reinforce your learning will make your experience much more complete. So, they are of great benefit to anyone who is serious about learning.
And, let’s face it, free lessons are a great deal! Why not support the site with a purchase? Thanks!
Simply click on the “Buy Now” button and you will be redirected to Sellfy to make your purchase. Once you payment has processed, you can download the pdf file instantly and save it on your computer.
You can find all of my current offerings here. https://sellfy.com/embed/store/full/pianovideolessons
Upon completing payment, you will be sent an email (to the email account used for payment) with a link to download the pdf.
PAY, check Email, Download
Your email will have the subject:
pianovideolessons order confirmation
and will be from firstname.lastname@example.org\
If you can’t find the email, please check your spam or junk folders, and also check social or promotions tabs.
Visit this link at Sellfy.com for trouble shooting your ebook/pdf purchase.
From this page: https://www.courses.pianovideolessons.com/your-profile
scroll down to
- If you wish to input your own password, delete the autogenerated password and enter your own.
- To activate the new password: Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Update Profile.”
Yes! Find out all the details here: Learn Live with Lisa – Year One Online Class
You can send me an email at: email@example.com