Want to learn piano online with the support of a dedicated teacher, in a closed online community?
Awesome! You have come to the right place!
|Free Video Lessons||Virtual Studio||Online Classes||Private Lessons|
|$0|| $29/mo |
|$300/16 weeks||$500/10 weeks|
|Website Access||Website Access||Website Access||Website Access|
|Video Lessons||Video Lessons||Video Lessons||Video Lessons|
|Option to purchase books as required.||Option to purchase books as required.||Curriculum plus some enrichment materials included.||Most Learning materials & enrichment materials included.|
| Online |
| Online |
|x||Personalized Coaching||Bi-Weekly Zoom Classes with personalized teaching.||Weekly |
|x||Learn at your own pace with teacher feedback.||Learn along with the Class, with replays for 1 year.||Self-Paced with enrichment and support.|
|Always available||Most flexible||Pre-set enrollment dates||Limited availability|
Online Lessons and Classes with Lisa:
Beginner Piano Class
Piano Chording Boot Camp
Piano Chording Boot Camp is am 8 week online class that explores piano chords and playing from lead sheets (melody for right hand, chords for left.)
Lisa’s online piano classes are interactive and tailored to her students.
By joining us, you’ll learn faster, and have more fun! The whole learning experience is tailored to YOUR specific needs.
As a piano teacher who has worked with hundreds of students of all ages, Lisa knows that everyone learns differently. We all have a different way of absorbing information and of learning practical skills.
This is why Lisa created these online piano classes – so you can learn how to play piano with the support and motivation of a live teacher, in a class setting, in the way that’s most comfortable for YOU.
Having the motivation and personal touch of a (fabulous!) teacher who is following your progress will really help keep you on track!
Virtual Piano Studio
If you’re looking for structured learning, but more flexibility than a class, join Lisa in her interactive VIP closed community and become a virtual piano student!
Your monthly membership includes personalized coaching, a piano student community, livestreams and more!
This is NOT a structured course, but rather a self-study community with assistance from Lisa.
This is the perfect option if you want to self-study piano with flexibility while under the guidance and coaching of a teacher.
How do the Online Classes Work?
Online Piano Class Structure:
- Live Online Classes with Lisa – 45 minutes every 2nd week.
- Private Facebook Group – Community support is very motivating!
- Guided and personalized program – Follow the existing PianoVideoLessons material along with the class and get personal feedback and coaching from Lisa.
- Individual help – Post videos questions or comments to our private group and receive personalized help from Lisa, plus you can also receive real-time teaching during our group class at the teacher’s discretion. (The group is also the place to cheer each other on and get motivated!)
- Access to Lisa -between classes via email or Facebook
- Re-plays – Re-watch the live lessons for a full year. Life happens sometimes and you may feel ‘behind.’ but that’s not a problem, simply catch up when you have a chance.
click here to go: Back up to current class offerings
What Do I Need to Enroll in an Online Piano Class?
Don’t worry, you only need a few basics:
- An internet connection
- An instrument A piano or a digital keyboard are great.
- Time to practice – it is recommended that you have around 30 minutes, 5 or 6 days per week for review and practice. Piano is a skill which requires daily attention to make steady progress. These group classes will keep you motivated to practice!
- A Facebook account (if you want to join in on the fun & learning with me, your teacher, and your peers) If you don’t have one, they are easy to create, you only need an email address. And if you really don’t want to use the Private Facebook group, you can still participate in the class, but you’ll be missing out on the fun!
- Not mandatory, but nice to have: a digital video device (smartphone, tablet, digital camera) to record and share video of yourself playing. Trust me, you will want to monitor your progress and see how far you’ve come in just five months.
Got all that? Great! Select the class that’s right for you and let’s go!
Tell me more…
Here are some more details about Lisa’s online piano classes:
- LIVE CLASSES: 45-minute live lessons, bi-weekly
- In each class you can participate in live, multi-camera lecture/demonstrations. All you have to do is click a link!
- Join the lesson with your phone or computer. Participate by simply watching, using text chat, or face-cam, to ask questions in real time. You can even demonstrate by playing whatever is giving you troubles. It’s up to you at which level you want to interact – it’s totally ok if you’re camera shy and prefer to only watch.
- If you can’t make the live class. All the classes will be recorded so you can watch them later and get full benefit from the program.
- Lisa will address all of your concerns and needs during the live class (and in our Facebook group.) She’ll be able to determine your needs based on your comments, posts and interactions with the group and class.
- REPLAYS – for a full year.
If you miss a lesson, no worries! All of the videos will be available for replay for a year so you can go back and re-watch them as many times as you need to!
- TEACHER ACCESS AND COMMUNITY:
What’s better than learning with a teacher whose studio you visit once a week?…
-Learning with a teacher you have unlimited access to!
Access Lisa between classes in our special closed Private Facebook group specifically for the class you’ve enrolled it.
In the Private Facebook group:
- The Facebook group where be where a lot of the action is. Be sure to check in there daily or a couple of times a week. Post, comment, ask Lisa questions – develop camaraderie!
- You’ll interact with other students.
- Share your own practice videos (not mandatory, but recommended) – this means you’ll receive personalized feedback during the live lessons with tips to supercharge your learning!
- Ask questions. Get answers.
- Share stories.
- Have direct access to Lisa via this group Monday- Friday during the class term.
- Plus, online un-recital opportunities (optional)
“I really enjoy watching everyone’s videos and reading all the comments and feedback from everyone’s uploads. It’s so fun to see everyone’s progress. The social aspect has been very beneficial.” ~Pax
The videos Pax mentions are the ones that students post to our facebook private facebook groups. These practice videos allow me to give personalized coaching and feedback between the live classes. They give me valuable insight for tailoring the class to help all students. Plus, they also give each student the advantage of learning from the experience of others when they watch the videos they post.
It’s really quite magical. The support and relationships that develop in these classes are priceless!
- Each week you’ll receive an email with practice instructions and specific lessons to work on.
- The class follows a “flipped classroom” approach. This means you will watch and practice the video lessons during your own time. Then, during the LIVE classes and Facebook Group we will troubleshoot, enrich and develop the concepts to give you a deeper understanding.
- The spine of the curriculum is the pre-recorded videos for the units indicated by the class title/description. But, don’t worry, there’s a LOT more to the class than just these videos.
- Extra material to expand your abilities. For those who want more, Lisa will also give you extra pieces and more exercises and drills to really lock-in your learning.
- Personalized support for you in the live in bi-weekly online webinar. Since we will have interaction between the lessons, Lisa will be able to direct the live classes to the specific needs of the students in the class. Each step of the way, the class will be tailored to your specific needs.
- Experience Lisa’s teaching just as you would in her private piano teaching studio.
- Extra pieces of music will be provided to enhance and complement your learning.
- Get practice strategies and tips
- Extra drill exercises.
- Sheet music and worksheets for all extra songs and drills.
- We’ll kick off the class with a live Webinar and an email to get you started practicing. (Every second week, you’ll get a new email that outlines what you need to do in preparation for the upcoming live class.)
- In the email you’ll receive a ‘schedule’ to roughly follow, but don’t worry if you get behind, you can catch up later! You’ll have full access to the online class webinars until December 2020.
- You’ll practice on your own every day, 20-30 minutes. Any time you like you can ask questions in the private Facebook Group about any material covered so far in the class. Also, you can post short videos demonstrating your triumphs or struggles. You’ll get a real sense of camaraderie in the Group.If you use it effectively, Lisa will get to know your progress and the live lessons will be much more personal to your needs.
- Twice a month, Lisa will host a live class where she’ll tutor and troubleshoot exactly what you need help with.
You won’t believe how much you’ll learn by participating in this group!
Not ready to commit to Lisa’s online piano class for beginners?
Private Zoom One-on-One Lessons
Interested in studying with Lisa one-on-one?