Now enrolling for October!
Don’t delay, spots are limited!
Dates: Sunday October 17, 2021 – Sunday February 6, 2022 via Zoom @ 4:15 – 5:00pm EST
Beginner Class covering Units 1 through 4 of PianoVideoLessons – learn how to play while reading music, progressing to playing and reading hands together.
This class is for new beginners, no experience required. It’s also a good place to start if you’ve been stalling when trying to learn piano, or need a refresh from lessons taken years ago.
How it works:
The 4 month class is based on the Year 1 Curiculum Units 1 thorugh 4, including the pre-recorded video series and ebooks, plus bonus materials.
When you enroll you’ll receive:
- 4 months of LIVE online interactive group piano classes. 45-minute classes twice a month.
- The bi-weekly classes are not pre-recorded. They are taught live in order to dynamically address your specific needs from class to class!
- Replays for a full year – for whenever you need to hit ‘refresh.’
- Direct access to and personalized coaching from Lisa, your piano teacher!
- extra help and practice suggestions
- Post your videos to our groups and receive directed feedback.
- Peers: in a Private Facebook Group Community. This group is where you can share stories, videos and camaraderie – get inspiration and learn tips and tricks from Lisa AND your peers (see more details on this below).
- Lisa checks in regularly during the week to give you new tips, motivate you and see what you’re up to! Her gentle motivating teaching style will really keep you going.
- Flexibility – these online piano classes are just like learning with a live teacher, BUT with the added flexibility of creating your own learning and practicing schedule.
- A tailor-made and student-centric piano learning experience –to make sure that YOU get the attention you need in order to put your piano learning on the fast track.
- PianoVideoLessons curriculum PLUS!
- We’ll be following the PianoVideoLessons pre-recorded curriculum, PLUS you’ll also receive LOTS of extras: more song, bonus drills, practice guidance, worksheets and more.
- Motivation – sometimes we all need accountability. This class will give you the nudge you need to make piano practice part of your regular routine. They are engaging and personal. You’ll love being part of the learning community!
What Do I Need to Enroll in an Online Piano Class?
Don’t worry, you only need a few basics:
- An internet connection
- An instrument A piano or a digital keyboard are great.
- Time to practice – it is recommended that you have around 30 minutes, 5 or 6 days per week for review and practice. Piano is a skill which requires daily attention to make steady progress. These group classes will keep you motivated to practice!
- A Facebook account (if you want to join in on the fun & learning with me, your teacher, and your peers) If you don’t have one, they are easy to create, you only need an email address. And if you really don’t want to use the Private Facebook group, you can still participate in the class, but you’ll be missing out on the fun!
- Not mandatory, but nice to have: a digital video device (smartphone, tablet, digital camera) to record and share video of yourself playing. Trust me, you will want to monitor your progress and see how far you’ve come in just five months.
Ready? Great! Let’s go!