The Grand Staff – Piano Lesson #1.
This is the first lesson in the Year 1- Comprehensive Beginner Piano Lessons series. This course is designed for adults (or mature adolescents) who wish to self-study piano from the very beginning. Find out more about this course here.
There is an expectation that you know your finger numbers and piano key names. These concepts were covered in the Very First Piano Lessons Beginner Series. If you don’t that’s OK! You can find those two free lessons here and catch up!
In this first Lesson: Year 1, Unit 1, Lesson 1-1, (that’s a lot of 1’s!) you will learn about:
This lesson is nice and easy! And the lesson instructions are simple:
- Print out the lesson materials (below)
- Watch the video piano lesson (above) and follow along! Get a pencil and take notes!
- Complete the lesson worksheet.
- Come back tomorrow for lesson 2 where we’ll learn our first piece of music.
- Purchase the ebooks individually, scroll down for Unit 1 (16 lessons.)
- Or, get the Unit 1-5 bundle here [80 lessons, 124 pages, 43MB]
This isn’t Netflix! So, let’s not binge-watch!
If you would like to be notified of new lessons as they are added, please be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel. If you click the gear beside the subscribe box (after you’ve subscribed) you can even get email notifications of new videos as they are published!
Unit 1 Lesson Materials, 28pp
(Includes: Lessons 1-16)
Less than $1 per lesson!
Videos are all free!